Kombucha-22 Amazing Ways it Can Help Heal Your Life
So what is Kombucha?
Kombucha is a fermented tea an ancient elixir which has been consumed for over 2000 years all over the world, studied and applied for a number of medical uses in countries such as Russia, Germany and China. Kombucha is naturally carbonated and has a variety of healing properties. It’s totally natural and is filled with amino acids and probiotics, did you know the meaning of probiotic is ‘ for life ‘ and unlike antibiotics, probiotics re-establish the natural ecology of the intestinal flora and are said to boost immunity, enhance mood, fight allergies and detoxify and rid the body of disease. Kombucha has an acquired taste which is very similar to vinegar and may be quite acrid for some people, however it’s pretty easy to get used to once you have started drinking it on a regular basis.
Preparing Kombucha takes time and patients. Creating the correct temperatures, following stricked hygiene so the tea doesn’t become contaminated. When I began to make the tea I invested in a Kombucha heater. If you’re serious about making your own brew rather than purchasing it commercially then I’d advice you to invest in a Kombucha heater. This keeps the tea consistently warm which is a vital part of the fermenting process especially if you live in a country where the temperatures vary considerably. Once I began brewing I became the Kombucha queen. I had a never ending supply of Kombucha cultures (also known as scobys) so many I couldn’t give them away.
Listed Below are some of the wonderful ways which Kombucha can revitalise your life. Please remember that the benefits you experience may vary from person to person.
1. Probiotics – healthy bacteria
2. Alkalize the body – balances internal pH
3. Detoxify the liver – happy liver = happy mood
4. Increase metabolism – rev your internal engine
5. Improve digestion – keep your system moving
6. Rebuild connective tissue – helps with arthritis, gout, asthma, rheumatism
7. Cancer prevention
8. Alleviate constipation
9. Boost energy – helps with chronic fatigue
10. Reduce blood pressure
11. Relieve headaches & migraines
12. Reduce kidney stones
13. High in antioxidants – destroy free-radicals that cause cancer
14. High in polyphenols
-antioxidants from plant
15. Improve eyesight
16. Heal eczema – can be applied topically to soften the skin
17. Prevents artheriosclerosis- a disease where plaque builds up inside the arteries.
18. Speed healing of ulcers – kills h.pylori on contact
19. Help clear up candida & yeast infections
20. Aid healthy cell regeneration
21. Reduce gray hair
22. Lower glucose levels – prevents spiking from eating
5 steps on how to make Kombucha teas